.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Social Director

A listing of multiple-genre gig listings for local bands as well as special events, fundraisers, openings, etc. All that is Memphis Music, focused on the original artists....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Not much to tell. I'm always going with this project or gig or that project or gig. But when I'm ready for a break, I "hermit" in the woods with books, PS2 games, cds and movies.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hollywood South: Where Glitz Meets Grits!


Mpact Memphis
April 8, 2006
7 pm to midnight
The Plaza Club, 2nd floor, Toyota Plaza
Downtown Memphis


It's THE hottest party of the year.....and you're invited!

People will step aside as WE enter the place, flanked by our entourage of friends, family, co-workers (but only if we decide to invite our co-workers along!). All around us will be the brightest young stars in the Dirty South (ya'll know how we are!), talking, laughing, flirting, emoting, sipping cosmos and mojitos (yummy) from Dixie Cups. A DJ spins vinyl as the lights pulse and a funky blues band takes the stage. Perhaps we even know the dj and/or the blues band! I mean, we do know everyone, for real! Someone hands us a plate with a barbecue sandwich and a California Roll sushi as we pop the cork on a bottle of Cristal or twist the cap on some Thunderbird. Our night in the Hollywood South has just begun and it's definitely time to get the party started so let's make it stinky, like the Black-Eyed Peas!

So, who's up for getting decked out in our finest South Hollywood Gritsy Glitz and going with me to this shindig!???

It is a fundraiser for MPact Memphis. I'm going for the VIP treatment and open bar myself. Won't you join me???

Send me an email as an RSVP! Thank you!
Angela Ghoreishi

memphisareabands@yahoo.com


For more info, visit: Mpact Memphis on the web
or click: MPact Memphis Hollywood South Glitz Details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home