.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Social Director

A listing of multiple-genre gig listings for local bands as well as special events, fundraisers, openings, etc. All that is Memphis Music, focused on the original artists....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Not much to tell. I'm always going with this project or gig or that project or gig. But when I'm ready for a break, I "hermit" in the woods with books, PS2 games, cds and movies.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Birthday and the 93X Locals Live Show at Newby's (March 3rd)

I will be celebrating my birthday on March 3rd at this show and hope that you guys will join me to celebrate!! The first 100 people will receive FREE CDS (but not from me)....from the bands that are playing!! 93X will be broadcasting live all night long and I'm sure there will be giveaways galore!! It's always a party when the 93X crew is around! And when I'm there, too, well, it's just OVER THE TOP!! WOO HOO!! heh. =) Yeah. Really! It is! Try me! And especially cuz I know EVERYBODY........... And that's no joke! I can't even go out and act an idiot! At least, not at THIS party cuz, well, I do know everyone that will be there, from the bands to the radio staff to the club staff....... If I don't know you, my pals will buy you a beer.



So here are the details!!



Newby's Memphis

March 3rd

Friday

9 p.m.

$3



On a Dead Machine, Aurora, The Internationals, Crippled Nation, Organ Thief.......... and.............. who knows who else!!! You never know!



Also, this is a label showcase for On a Dead Machine as a reschedule from the one that was snowed out a couple of weeks ago. Come show your support along with me!!



Your presence there will be all the presents I need!!

Mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home